Thursday 20 June 2019

Statistics

Today in maths we were learning how to make graphs using google sheets.

This graph shows how many different blog posts I have made. This was interesting to see what different topics we have blogged about.  I need to try and make sure I blog on all areas of my learning.

On my second graph it shows what tools I use most on my blog. Turns out I use more photos/writing than most so I'm going to try putting more drawings and quiz's on my blog. Watch this space!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sebastian, I like how you have made statements about what your graphs show. Your next step is to make sure you label the horizontal and vertical axis on your graphs so people know what the data is showing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.