Friday 16 September 2016

Big day out T3W8

Big day out

On the big day out we went to the Movies, Swimming and the Greymouth Recreation Center. The movie was a very emotional movie I cried during it. The name of it was Pete's Dragon. At the Recreation Center we played basketball, badminton, cricket and soccer the only one that we lost was soccer. Swimming we got to go down the hydroslides I missed out.

Movies

 Pete's Dragon was one of the best emotional movie I cried with tears and I don't usually have tears. It was about a relationship of a dragon and a boy at the beginning of the movie his family were going on an adventure and the car crashed his parents died in the crash wolfs were after him then the dragon scared them off. No more spoilers.

Recreation Centre

At Recreation Center we played games here are the games basketball, badminton, cricket and soccer the only one that we lost was soccer. The one I enjoyed the most was badminton we won our team got split into 5 groups of two I was with Simon we got the most points.       

Swimming

For swimming I played with Kristian. We did piggy backs I missed out on the hydroslides because I did not see my year number. We played a game called rodeo the point of the game is to try to hold on. I lost hardcore the score was  Kristian 5|2 me. 
      

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sebastian. I like how you told us how sad the movie was. Next time you could tell us what team you were in the sports. Who was in your team. This reminds me of when I was crying in Pete's Dragon. Did you like the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was ok movie but I definitely won't recommend people with emotions.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Sebastian! Its Katelynn F from the hub! I really like your post it is very detailed! Did you enjoy our BIG DAY OUT? I know I did it was so much fun ae! Maybe next time you could add some images from the big day out folder. He whetu koe! (Your a star!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia Ora Sebastian, were you one of the VIP's? I agree with katelynn that you should add in some images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.