Wednesday 19 June 2019

Blog Check

Today we reviewed our blogs. We looked at what we have been blogging about, what type of posts we have been creating and how many posts we have down.

I found I have not done a big variety of topics for my blog this year so I'm going to try to do topic posts such as science and social studies.

I usually share my learning using slides or photos and writing.  I am going to try and be more creative using graphs, drawings and maybe even a quiz.

My goal is to make more blog posts this year as we are aiming to do 2 a week and I have not managed that yet.


1 comment:

  1. Great goals Sebastian. You have thought carefully about your blogging data. I am sure you will be able to blog twice a week. Use the blogging contract for ideas if you get stuck. Have you used video to create blog posts before?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.