Monday 2 July 2018

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Image result for the chamber of secrets 20th anniversary blueHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 20th anniversary Ravenclaw edition By J.K. Rowling


I just started reading this book I'm still on the first chapter page 7. But it has had a weird start to it. I have watched the movies and they are very good. I have high expeditions for this book. I have not read The Philosopher's Stone yet so I don't want to get to depth into this book.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sebastian it's Abbie from Mamaku 2.
    I really like the Harry Potter series and have watched and read all of them. I really like the way you included a picture of the book.
    Next time you could add the blurb of the book.
    My favourite character is Hermione Granger whats yours?
    Bye,from Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian I hope you have had a great time reading the book It is one of my favourite as well. Joanne Rowling

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.