Friday 1 March 2019

Lime-s scooters Brakes Failing!

Image result for lime sThis week lime scooters brakes have been failing so in Auckland they have been taking away lime scooters.

The people who made lime-s is Brad Bao and Toby Sun.

I think that lime scooter is a good idea but it could be dangerous.
If there was a little more safety to the scooter it would be great.

If they are not safe enough they should be banned.

More than 10 people have fallen off these scooters.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sebastian, Geordie here
    I like how you put your own opinion in the post.
    This reminds me when I was in Christchurch and I saw them EVERYWHERE.
    Do you know how long they are banned for?
    Haere ra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.