Friday 11 November 2016

Literacy T4W5 Reflection

Literacy

For literacy this week I did three activities. This follow up is last weeks one because my whole group forgot to do it. For the first activity I did work on writing. This is how it turned out I learnt how to write a paragraph about one thing and not go all over the place. It was quite hard.


For word work this week I completed silly sentences I tried as hard as I could to make this perfect as I could I learnt how to spell new words it was kind of easy.
And last but not least my follow up learnt how to use to do an explanations in text. It was difficult but I did it.

 

  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sebastian. I love the unicorn presentation. How many days did it take you to make it? Next time you could add in a bit more writing. The rest is all good. Poroporoaki (goodbye)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.