Tuesday 30 August 2016

T4W2 Literacy reflection

Writing


WALT use paragraphs

I was walking around the house I was wondering what to do I was in my bedroom. My mum stomping up the stairs and as she got up the stairs I hid in my wardrobe but mum found me. I got told off for not doing anything all day. Mum got closer she told me to go outside so I sat on the deck crying.

I got inside but I was still wondering what to do the weekend was slow like one day felt like forever.

           Please comment on what emotion I am ?  


Word work

WALT: write a sentence that one of your spelling words in it.

Numeracy
WALT: learn how to do agrlthom 

A agrlthom is when you put numbers in a line that look like this they are pretty hard.

24x
10
____=
240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.