Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016 Reflection

Book Character Day!!

For book character day we dress up as our favorite book character. I was Harry Potter. There was tons of awesome costumes. My personal favorite costumes was Geronimo Stilton costume. 


Wacky Wednesday!!

This year Thursday . For wacky Thursday I put a cake hat that said happy birthday. One of the teachers read us some books he read 101 most disgusting things. 


What is book week

There is tons of different activities that you do like find the golden ticket, wacky Wednesday, book character day and Pj party I did not go to the  Pj party. My favorite thing we did for book week was  book character day and wacky Thursday. I really enjoy book week. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.