Friday 3 June 2016

Week 5 T2 reflections

Reading

For reading we are learning to infer so we know more we were finding clues to find out what happened I found it in the middle hard My infer and support activity.

Writing

This is the new and improved... Charlotte's web News paper article.

In Mr Zuckerman’s barn a MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED

At Mr Zuckerman’s barn, on the outskirts of Canada, a web has been transformed into a miracle. Lurvy tell us what happened?”

Lurvy: “Well it was a frosty morning at the barn. Wilbur was hungry and something caught Luvry eye. SOME PIG was written in Charlotte's web… then Mr Zuckerman came out to see what all the ruckus was about now People from all over the world have come to see Wilbur.”

Image result for lurvy charlotte's webReporter: “People say a miracle has happened in the barn. People from America, New Zealand, England and China have been going to the barn.

At six a.m. a web has turn into a miracle a little pig called Wilbur. Not an ordinary pig he is a special pig. Lurvey was the person who discovered the miracle and Mr (Homer) Zuckerman told a lawyer about the miracle and it turn world wide. What will happen next? Over 1,000 people have visited, Wilbur when people get bored he does a backflip. A runt he was Mr arable was going to chop his head off! But he didn't

Reporter Sebastian T

Numeracy

My screencastify  results I did it with Llewellyn of my screencastify  Llewellyn's Blog  

Word work

Silly sentences to cheer you up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.